Passion For Resolution And A Team Approach
At Farber, Pappalardo & Carbonari, our lawyers have an enthusiasm for solving problems. From offices in White Plains, New York, we help you settle, or if necessary, aggressively litigate your marital issues and offer ourselves as a sounding board for your business disputes.
We have significant experience engaging in high-level, sophisticated litigation, arbitration and mediation. At all times, your case rests in the hands of partners and high-level associates experienced in family law, commercial, construction, and international arbitration and mediation. We work together to find the best solutions and strategies for you.
Confident In Our Ability To Meet Your Legal Needs
With over 75 years of combined experience in family law, commercial litigation, mediation and arbitration, the attorneys at Farber, Pappalardo & Carbonari are the right choice for you. Our lawyers' qualifications include:
- An experienced matrimonial litigation team that includes partners, associates, law clerks and paralegals who are also certified in mediation, marital collaboration and the representation of children.
- Complex matrimonial litigation is handled in an aggressive, proactive, communicative and efficient manner.
- High-ranking members of the alternative dispute community handling complex commercial, construction, and international arbitration and mediation matters
- One of very few law firms in which three lawyers are New York State Certified Attorneys for Children
- High-ranking American Arbitration Association arbitrators and mediators
We enjoy handling cases, and we are good at it.
Competent Practice With Client-Focused Results
We have a team of experienced trial lawyers ready to assist you. We are aggressive in pursuing your goals and vigorous in protecting your rights and interests. Our areas of focus include:
Family law and matrimonial litigation: Divorce, custody, property rights, equitable distribution, spousal support, child support, modification, domestic violence, and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
Arbitration and mediation: Commercial, construction and international
When You Want Experience On Your Side · Contact Our Family Law Attorneys For Westchester County And Beyond
For clients in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and New York counties in New York, your search for capable, accessible and zealous matrimonial law, and commercial arbitration and mediation counsel is over. The White Plains divorce attorneys at the law firm of Farber, Pappalardo & Carbonari seek to resolve your legal issues efficiently and fairly. Call our office at 914-761-9400 or contact us online for effective legal representation.
We speak English, French, Hebrew and Spanish.