Cost Effective And Efficient Resolution Of Legal Issues
If you cannot work through your matrimonial, construction, international or commercial issues, call lawyers John Pappalardo and Eugene Farber. Mr. Pappalardo has been a high-level arbitrator, collaborator and mediator in excess of nearly 30 years and is a member of the American Arbitration Association.
When Experience Counts
John Pappalardo and Eugene Farber, partners at White Plains law firm Farber, Pappalardo & Carbonari, have both arbitrated and mediated thousands of disputes. John Pappalardo has rendered awards and mediated disputes extensively in the following areas:
- Equitable distribution
- Child custody
- Child support
- Spousal maintenance
- Separate property
- Appreciation of marital property
The Qualifications Of John A. Pappalardo
A member of the American Arbitration Association and with a private arbitration/mediation practice, Mr. Pappalardo has served as both a sole arbitrator and a panel arbitrator. He decides and mediates cases with enthusiasm and care. In every case, he looks forward to reaching a fair and just resolution. Mr. Pappalardo is a wise choice to resolve these disputes.
- How Can I Not Sacrifice One For the Other
- 1 of 2 Revisiting ADR Within Domestic Relations
- 2 of 2 Revisiting ADR Within Domestic Relations
- Click here to review his resume
- Mediation resume
- Arbitration resume
The Qualifications Of Attorney Eugene I. Farber
The background and qualifications of attorney Eugene Farber include:
- Bar admissions: 1974, New York, U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit and U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Professional memberships: Westchester County Bar Association, Litigation and General Practice Sections; New York State Bar Association and American Bar Association, member of Arbitration Sections
- Practice areas: Federal and state litigation, arbitration and mediation law
Dispute Resolution With Understanding And Tact
John Pappalardo and Eugene Farber have a reputation for excellent client service and thorough representation. Arbitration and mediation attorneys John Pappalardo and Eugene Farber bring those same values into each arbitration or mediation hearing. They listen to every aspect of your case to find and address all issues to come up with a global solution. They respectfully moderate the discussion and support reasonable agreements based on the facts of the case. Mr. Pappalardo and Eugene Farber look forward to helping you resolve your commercial, construction or international dispute.
No Matter The Complexity, No Matter The Cost, Contact John Pappalardo Or Eugene Farber
For businesses in Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, and New York counties, your search for an experienced and accessible arbitrator or mediator is over. John Pappalardo and Eugene Farber offer expertise in arbitration and mediation to resolve your legal issues efficiently. Call the office today at 914-761-9400 or contact our office online for effective arbitration.