Aggressive Attorneys And Litigators Protecting Your Rights
Guiding You Through The Stressful divorce Process
Divorce, also known as dissolution of a marriage, is an evolving process. It is emotional and often hard to grasp the enormity of the changes taking place, especially in a contested dissolution.
Providing You With Dedicated Representation
The Westchester County divorce lawyers at Farber, Pappalardo & Carbonari are committed to handling your domestic relations case with care and professionalism. Based in White Plains, we represent clients throughout Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and New York counties in New York. Our divorce services include:
- Contested divorce
- Uncontested divorce
- Legal separation
- Domestic partnership dissolutions
Whether you are happy with your marital situation or not, we can help you with your legal needs. Our attorneys have settled, mediated, arbitrated, litigated and collaborated on all types of matrimonial law cases.
We represent our clients in family court, state court, federal court and in every aspect of divorce, including custody and visitation rights, marital property rights, equitable distribution, spousal support, child support and post-divorce issues like modification and enforcement.
You Can Trust Our Firm
Divorce involves small steps. The first step is building trust with our clients. We treat clients with sensitivity and honesty. We make ourselves available for their needs. We handle each problem with competence and skill.
Next, we begin the process of working out the immediate issues. We help clients ensure the bills are paid, the children are taken care of and things are in order. Finally, we address the broader issues involving managing the unfortunate painful process of dissolving a family, from the children to the assets and debts. With each step, we stay rooted to our pursuit of outcomes that work the best for each individual client, always making sure that the children’s needs are addressed.
John A. Pappalardo has been awarded 10 Best Family Law Attorneys by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys (AIOFLA) for client satisfaction for 2015 through 2019.
Looking Out For You And Your Family
We are high-level matrimonial litigators with decades of experience litigating, collaborating, arbitrating and mediating divorce cases. Our lawyers get involved in family law issues and are serious about resolving your case with your best interests in mind.
We have the respect of our peers and have notable achievements such as:
- A matrimonial department with a team of partners and associates that have nearly100 years of divorce, custody and family law litigation experience.
- John A. Pappalardo has been included in the Super Lawyers list, selected as a member of the Nation’s Top 1 Percent of Attorneys and has been awarded 10 Best Family Law Attorneys by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys (AIOFLA) for client satisfaction for 2015 through 2019.
- Our lawyers are AV-rated and BV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review ratings.*
- John A. Pappalardo is a member of the prestigious International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
- John A. Pappalardo is admitted to the United State Supreme Court.
- John A. Pappalardo is a New York State Certified Attorney representing Children.
Lawyers Providing Contested And Uncontested Divorce Representation
We speak English, French, Mandarin and Hebrew.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.