A Team Of Professionals On Your Side
Our philosophy is to settle your case whenever possible to save you time, money and stress. However, we fully recognize that many cases require litigation. Our team of experienced courtroom partners and associates assures you of unequivocal, aggressive protection in the courtroom environment.
Our areas of focus include divorce; child custody; all aspects of matrimonial and family litigation; and mediation, collaboration and arbitration in matrimonial, commercial, construction and international matters. Our White Plains attorneys represent clients throughout the area, including Westchester, Putnam, Rockland and New York counties.
When you come to our office, we greet you with professionalism and we treat you with respect. We return your phone calls and emails. We diligently prepare your case for negotiation, settlement, mediation or trial. Our commitment to client communication is unconditional. We keep you updated on the progress of your case and are sensitive to your emotional needs. Our office is fully equipped with the latest technology and the most advanced legal research systems to serve you best. We forward and furnish to you all documents associated with your case and engage in ongoing communications with our clients. We consistently reach favorable outcomes for our clients.
Attorneys Who Are Respected By Their Peers
With Farber, Pappalardo & Carbonari in your corner, you can rest assured that you have a team of outstanding and compassionate legal professionals on your side. The services and qualifications we provide include:
- Farber, Pappalardo & Carbonari offers a matrimonial department with a team of partners and associates that has nearly 100 years of divorce, custody and family law litigation experience.
- John A. Pappalardo has been included in the Super Lawyers list, selected as a member of the Nation’s Top 1 Percent of Attorneys and has been awarded 10 Best Family Law Attorneys by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys (AIOFLA) for client satisfaction for 2015 through 2019.
- Our lawyers are AV-rated and BV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review ratings.*
- John A. Pappalardo is a member of the prestigious International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
- John A. Pappalardo is admitted to the United State Supreme Court.
- John A. Pappalardo is a New York State Certified Attorney representing Children.
- John A. Pappalardo is a member of the Hague Convention Attorney Network (formerly the National Center for Missing Center and Exploited Children, Referral Attorney Network).
We diligently prepare your case for negotiation, settlement, arbitration, collaboration and litigation.
Proficient At Resolving Disputes
We are high-level matrimonial litigators with decades of experience litigating, collaborating, settling and mediating domestic relations cases. Our lawyers get involved in family law issues and are serious about resolving your case with your best interests in mind. We cover every aspect of family law, especially divorce and custody issues.
Our firm excels at providing outstanding legal services combined with a personal approach. We are well-rounded and can handle everything for our clients. We are skilled negotiators and aggressive litigators who will settle cases that can be settled and take cases to trial when necessary to pursue our clients’ interests and protect their rights.
Providing Effective Legal Representation
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.